Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fix Your XBOX 360

So I actually had my XBOX 360 break down on me. I would play quite a bit, and leave my system on overnight. Finally, I shut off my XBOX and the next day when I wanted to turn it on, the light around the power sign was red instead of its usual green. People call this occurrence the "Red Ring of Death" and I know quite a few poeple who have also had this problem. I love my XBOX so right away I wanted another one or I wanted it to be fixed. The thing is, my system was out of warranty so I could not return it to Costco, I told the manager what had happened, and being a fellow XBOX fan, he knew that it was the "Red Ring of Death." He was sorry but there was nothing that he could do, so I was stuck with the XBOX. Next thing, I called Microsoft and they told me that my XBOX was out of warranty. I was so upset and frustrated, so I start searching on the web about how to fix this problem, and I came upon an eBook, which I bought and read, and within 30 minutes I had fixed my XBOX. I am writing this to recommend it to anyone who has this problem; it really makes everything easy with its clear step by step instructions and pictures. Yeah its 30 bucks, but buying a whole new XBOX 360 will cost you atleast 300, so I mean this eBook is worth buying because it actually works.



You can purchase it Here

No comments:

Post a Comment