Ok so I live in the Oregon and summer is right around the corner. I know everyone likes to go to the beach when the weather is nice, especially the girls. Personally, I’m a skinny guy, so I got a gym membership and started lifting weights.I got bigger—my biceps, triceps, and chest.I never did any ab workouts though.Then my girlfriend tells me that girls like a guy’s abs more than anything and I was pissed because I did not have that good of abs.So I started doing sit ups and workouts like that, but those do not work too well.So I bought the 8 minute abs video and did those workouts and still I saw no results.Finally I bout “The Truth About Six Pack Abs” eBook and I went through it and followed the things that I explained on there and now I am seeing results.It helps because not only does it show you exercises, but it also shows you what to eat and what not to eat.I really liked it so I recommend it to anyone who wants better abs for whatever reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment